Saturday, August 31, 2019

Running Away From Prostate Cancer - Part 8

After undergoing surgery, many people focus on physical recovery. But depending on the type of surgery, there is an equally challenging recovery that the patient, his or her family, friends, and co-workers can forget about. Cancer, heart, and other complicated surgical procedures can cause self-doubt, depression, anxiety, and stagnation, to name a few. This is because a person's whole life is reversed in this process of treatment and recovery. Also, you've lost some innocence in your life and you don't really know what the future holds for you. Is there a relapse? Can cancer cure? If you change your diet and take certain medications, will it make a difference? Are you having a heart attack?

I decided early on in my recovery that I would focus on the positive and try not to think about these negative things. Easier said than done though. However, I was fortunate in the Lance Armstrong story and the lesser known cancer survivor experience. I can honestly say that when I heard that Lance was diagnosed with a higher level of cancer, I told some friends that I would be shocked if he survived one year. It was about ten years before I was diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Four days after my surgery, I still had a catheter and a drainage bag on my right. It would be four days before I spilled this artificial supplement. On the 7th day after my surgery, I visited my doctor's office and they removed my right hip. Then on the 11th day of surgery, I made another visit to another branch to undergo catheter surgery. This process reminds me of how I felt when shaving my genital area before my other surgical procedure had to fix the hydro-sealing problem. I can sum it up in one word. Shy. In a private bathroom with your pants on the floor, a nurse puts a lot of water on your bladder using a catheter line until you feel like you're about to burst. Then in techniques like almost magicians, they remove the catheter out of your urinary tract as water / urine blows out of your penis like a fire hose. I can confidently say that most of this fluid ends outside the toilet bowl. But other than the slight pull there, I felt good and the catheter was removed. I'm very happy about that. I characterize this as the last part of phase 3 (after surgery), with phase 1 (results of research and treatment) and 2 (actual surgery). I have started what I call phase 4, the beginning of a real recovery.

I have read about different men's remedies and my doctor has prepared three types of drugs, Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. I'm sure everyone saw the Enzyte TV ad. I always laughed when I saw that commercial was about male enhancement. I believe the guy's name in the commercial is "Bob". Seeing Bob's wife was very entertaining. I liken her face to someone with a weak sense of joy. I also find it funny that some ads include Bob and his friends playing golf. A possible metaphor? Now this commercial has more serious implications for me. Will I look like Bob? I hope so.

I tried all three types for several weeks and finally decided to use Viagra. My memories of why I made the decision on Viagra were a bit blurry, but I think I only felt positive about it from others. I know that others in my situation have found Cialis or Levitra to work better for them. I started taking these supplements daily as prescribed by my doctor. The only problem was that the insurance company would only authorize about 15-20 pills a month, which meant that I wouldn't have enough to take them daily. I was also told that it would be best if I made an appointment to discuss all my options for sexual help. My understanding is that if Viagra does not work well there are other things I can use such as penis injections and vacuum traps to help. I was told that it can take up to six months for sex to be performed before surgery.

The Tour de France 2007 is just getting started, so I enjoy watching every single day and participating in the U.S. Discovery team. This race is not just the overall winner of the General Classification (GC) winner. There are several other things to shoot like the best new riders, hill champions, and the chance to win or place high on one of the many racing feet, to name a few. My recovery or as I call it, the Tour de Ken, looks good. I do not cover hundreds of miles like a cyclist, but I am determined to remain positive and maintain myself as physically and mentally as possible. My family and friends (my platoon) provided very helpful support and encouragement, prevented the negative wind, and provided first-class domestic services.







1- VigRX® Plus - #1 Best-Selling Male Enhancement


  2- Virility Ex


The Virility EX program is the most powerful natural male enhancement
program available anywhere in the world. With years of success behind
our product and being one of the only companies that uses 100% natural
ingredients we foresee you having great success. The Trial Offer is
available





3- Natural Gain Plus



For the
last seven years, men everywhere have turned to Natural Gain Plus to
address their desire for improved performance in the bedroom. With
thousands of satisfied Natural Gain Plus customers, it's fast becoming
the top choice for men looking for that extra boost. With so many
satisfied customers, and such a long history of success, it's no wonder
Natural Gain Plus is the most trustworthy name in male enhancement.



4- GenF20™ - Look Younger, Feel Younger, Stay Younger With HGH


5- GenFX™ - Live Your Life to the Fullest with GenFX

No comments:

Post a Comment